Click 'CONSUMER CLICK HERE' anytime Friday NOON to Tuesday NOON.
(We update all new products Thursday).
- Click on the picture or name of your first item
- Indicate quantity
- Click 'ADD TO CART' to place item in your basket
- After each item, you may 'CONTINUE SHOPPING', or go to 'CHECK OUT'
- At CHECKOUT
- REGISTER - if this is your first time shopping
- LOG - IN - if you are a return Buyers' Club member
- MAKE SURE to provide your CONTACT INFORMATION for billing AND PICK-UP LOCATION so we know where to deliver your local groceries
(A complete list of pick-up locations and addresses are listed below).
- Verify and Complete Your Order
- Secure Credit Card payment via Paypal (Preferred)
- Check or Exact Cash, when you pick up you order
When you have completed your payment, you will be directed back to our home page. You will receive an email from FEAST Down East regarding your order.
Your order will be ready for pick up on Thursday. Stay tuned for an email from us reminding you of your pick-up location and times.
5 Convenient Pick-Up Locations:
- Burgaw Historic Train Depot - 2-4 pm 115 S. Dickerson St., Burgaw, NC
- The POD- UNC Wilmington Campus - 4-6 pm Corner of Cahill Drive and Reynolds Rd, next to Dunkin Donuts
- Cameron Art Museum - 4-6 pm 3201 South 17th St., Wilmington, NC.
- Progressive Gardens - 4-6 pm 6005 Oleander Drive, Wilmington
- The Church of the Good Shepherd - 4-6 pm 515 Queen St. (corner of 6th & Queen), Wilmington
- Whole Foods Market (Rent-A-Farmer ONLY) - 4-6 pm 3804 Oleander Drive., Wilmington